student employee datascience / artificial intelligence
Our client is an agency specialized in Big Data Analytics with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. With their team of more than 50 young and ambitious professionals, they build data analytics capabilities for international blue chip companies. Their goal is to drive sustainable business value using the power data analytics. They achieve this through discovery programs in which they search for opportunities and capture their potential by use case implementation. They make this impact sustainable by building capabilities in the fields of people & organization, models & metrics and data & technology.
In their projects they are constantly looking for opportunities to innovate. They implement the newest modeling techniques, create state-of-the-art technology solutions and unlock new data sources using data capturing techniques like web scraping. To ensure these innovations contribute to sustainable value creation, they combine them with their expert business knowledge and cross-industry experience. This led to long term relationships with successful national and international companies like bol.com, Achmea, KPN, booking.com and The Royal Concerthall.
Starting at our client, you join an extremely talented and ambitious team environment contributing to a very steep learning curve in the fields of data analytics and leadership. They love to work with young talented people. In order to transform them into successful data scientists, we constantly focus on personal development. At our client they always challenge you to beat your own expectations!
What is the position about?
- As a student employee you will be working in a team with Data Scientists and Technical Analysts, contributing to challenging projects for the top of the industry.
- You will be building meaningful, innovative and impactful analyses using advanced analytical techniques.
- Your work is very diverse, on an analytical and technical level. From data preparation in SQL and conducting analyses in R to building impactful presentations.
What do they have to offer?
- A unique opportunity to experience how it is to work as a Data Scientist in the young and ambitious MIcompany team.
- The possibility to apply the knowledge from your study in practice, being coached by experts in the field of data analytics.
- Growth opportunities to become a trainee.
- An excellent salary, regular team building events and weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our bar.
We are looking for young analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Students (3rd year of their Bachelor/Master) with excellent results, in Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
- A passion for solving complex business challenges using advanced analytics on large amounts of data. The drive to contribute to innovative data analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
- Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in the English language.